How to Measure Your Ring Size Easily at Home
Northern Lights Gallery has a great selection of unique rings, but not everyone knows their ring size. Follow the steps below to find out easily at home with simple tools.
- Wrap a piece of string or small piece of paper around your finger where the ring will sit.
- Mark the spot where it overlaps.
- Lay the string or paper flat against a ruler and take the measurement in millimeters.
- Find the closest measurement in the ring size chart below to find your US ring size.
- Alternatively, if you have a ring that fits well, you can measure the inside diameter to find the size on the chart below.